10 Cute Easter Themed Newborn Baby Boy Clothes Ideas
Cute Easter themed newborn baby boy clothes ideas are a wonderful way to celebrate the arrival of spring and the Easter holiday.
If you have a cool baby boy, you're in luck! There are tons of great Easter-themed clothes and accessories available for him.
We'll share 10 of our favorite Easter-themed unique baby boy clothes and accessories for cute baby boys. So whether you're looking for a gift for your own little one or someone else's, you'll be sure to find something perfect here!
Dapper Duckling Bodysuit
Looking for a cute and dapper outfit for your baby boy this Easter? Look no further than the Dapper Duckling Bodysuit!
- This 100% cotton suit is machine washable and dryable, making it easy to keep clean.
- It comes in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-9 months. The suit has a yellow duckling applique on the front with "Dapper Duckling" written underneath in blue.
- The suit also has snaps at the bottom for easy diaper changes.
Tangenique (Tan) Taylor, Founder & CEO, Therapy Forward
Egg-cellent Adventure Bodysuit
This section is about an egg-cellent adventure bodysuit for unique baby boys.
- The bodysuit is made of cotton and features an allover egg print.
- It snaps at the inseam for easy diaper changes and is machine washable.
Andranique Goodman, Founder, The Inner Mind
Peek-a-Boo Bunny Footie
The Peek-a-Boo Bunny Footie is a cute and comfy Easter-themed outfit for newborn baby boys.
- The footie features an allover print of white bunnies against a blue background, with a solid blue trim at the neck and cuffs.
- The front of the footie has a Velcro closure for easy on and off, and there are snaps at the inseam for easy diaper changes.
- The footie is made from 100% cotton and is machine washable. The footie is available in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-9 months.
Teela Allen, Founder & CEO, Reign In US "Understanding Self"
Some Bunny Loves Me Bodysuit
The some bunny loves me bodysuit is a cute and festive way to dress your newborn baby boy for Easter.
- The bodysuit is white with a bunny face and ears on the front, and is made of 100% cotton.
- It is machine-washable and available in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, and 9-12 months.
- The some bunny loves me bodysuit makes a great Easter gift for a newborn baby boy.
Kristen Woods, Co-Founder, Spark Counseling & Consulting
My First Easter Bodysuit
- The My First Easter Bodysuit is the perfect outfit for your baby's first Easter.
- The bodysuit is white with a bunny face and ears appliqued on the front.
- It is made of 100% cotton, so it is soft and comfortable for your cute newborn baby boy to wear. The snaps make changing a breeze.
- This would make a great gift for any baby boy this Easter!
Cori Richards-Jones, Freelance Copywriter, Tropic Of C
Spring has Sprung Footed One Piece
The Spring has Sprung Footed One Piece is a cute and practical one piece for newborn babyboy clothes.
It includes snaps at the inseam for easy changing, footies to keep little toes cozy, and an adorable bunnies, eggs, and flowers design in pastel colors.
- The cotton material is machine-washable and will hold up well to many washes.
- This one piece is perfect for baby's first Easter. The outfit is simple, but the design is festive and adorable.
- Your little one will be comfortable and stylish in this one piece.
Jon Eichel, Owner, Jemb Clothing
Easter Basket Applique Bodysuit
This Easter, dress your little one in this adorable Easter Basket Applique Bodysuit!
- The 100% cotton applique is machine washable, making it easy to keep this bodysuit looking good as new.
- It's also available in sizes newborn to 24 months, so you can find the perfect fit for your baby.
- This festive and cute outfit is perfect for any baby boy to wear on Easter.
- The suit features a basket filled with Easter eggs and a bunny peeking out from inside.
- The suit is white with blue trim and snaps at the bottom for easy diaper changes.
- Your little one will be the center of attention when he wears this outfit!
- The Easter Basket Applique Bodysuit is sure to please both cute baby boy and parents alike.
Jenn Pennell, Owner, Shaw Avenue
Hippity Hop Footed Coverall
The Hippity Hop Footed Coverall is a cute and stylish way to keep your little one warm this Easter.
The coverall features a hood with bunny ears, as well as footed bottoms to keep those little toes warm.
- The Hippity Hop Footed Coverall is available in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-9 months. The coverall is made of 100% cotton for a soft and comfortable feel.
- The coverall also has a front zip closure for easy on and off, and the footed bottoms have skid-resistant soles to help prevent slips and falls.
- The Hippity Hop Footed Coverall is sure to please both baby and parents alike.
Monique Davis, Owner, Southern Sugar Studio
Easter Egg Romper
The Easter Egg Baby Boy Rompers are the perfect outfit for your infant baby boy to wear on Easter.
- The romper is made of 100% cotton and is machine-washable. It is white with a pastel blue and yellow Easter egg print.
- The romper has snaps at the crotch for easy changing.
- The Easter Egg Romper is a stylish and festive way to dress your little one for Easter.
- The cute print and snaps at the crotch make this romper a practical and comfortable choice for any baby boy.
Savenah Libertiny, General Manager, Tory Burch
Sweet Chick Hat
The Sweet Chick Hat is a cute and festive way to dress your adorable baby boy for Easter.
- The hat is made from 100% cotton and is machine-washable for easy care.
- It is available in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-12 months.
- The hat has a yellow chick applique on the front with "Sweet Chick" written underneath in blue.
- The hat also has an adjustable Velcro strap in the back for a comfortable and snug fit.
Aparna Saha, Founder, Health-a-vation
What do you get a 1 year old baby boy for Easter?
Easter is a fun holiday for kids of all ages, but it can be tricky to know what to get a 1 year old.
They are at the age where they are starting to become more aware of their surroundings and beginning to play with toys, but they are still too young for many of the traditional Easter activities.
Here are a few ideas for gifts that will make this Easter special for your 1 year old baby boy.
- A stuffed animal is always a hit with toddlers. Look for one that is soft and cuddly, and maybe even has a soothing sound built in.
- A rattle or teether is another great option for a 1 year old. Look for something that is easy to grip and chew on, and that makes fun noises.
- Other possible gift ideas include a soft blanket, healthy snacks, or an age-appropriate book about Easter or Springtime.
- Whatever you choose, make sure it is something that your 1 year old will enjoy and can use for years to come.
Kacy Keys, CEO, Praxis Development Group
What can I do with my newborn baby boy for Easter?
There are many things that you can do with your cool baby boy for Easter. Here are a few ideas:
Read Easter themed books together
This is a great way to bond with your baby and introduce them to the holiday.
Some examples of Easter books for babies in sign language and written include
- "The Story of Easter" by Aileen Fisher
- "The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story" by Stan and Jan Berenstain
- "Easter Parade" by Margaret Wise Brown.
Make hand and footprints on Easter eggs
- This is a fun activity that you can do with your baby to create lasting memories.
- You can use washable ink pads or non-toxic paint to make your baby's hand and footprints on real eggs or on paper egg templates.
Dress up your cute baby boy in an adorable Easter outfit.
- This is a great way to show off your little one to family and friends.
- You can find many cute Easter outfits for babies online or in stores through baby boutiques like Bitsy Bug Boutique.
- Some examples include the Peek-a-Boo Bunny Footie, the Sweet Chick Hat, and the Easter Egg Romper.
Kristen Smith, Founder, Chillicothe Autism/Special Needs Parent To Parent Support Group
What do you get an 6 month old for Easter?
There are many things that you can get an 8 month old for Easter, such as an Easter basket, bunny hat, Easter outfit, teething toys, rattles, or board books.
Are a great way to make sure your 8 month old has everything they need for the holiday. You can fill the basket with items such as clothes, shoes, toys, and books.
- Are a cute and festive way to dress up your 8 month old for Easter.
- They will keep your baby's head warm while they are out looking for eggs.
- Hats can be found at most stores that sell baby clothes.
Are another great way to make sure your baby is ready for the holiday. Outfits can include anything from baby girl easter dresses and rompers to pants and shirts.
You can find Easter outfits at most stores that sell baby clothes.
- Are a great gift for an 8 month old who is starting to teeth.
- Teething toys can help soothe sore gums and provide entertainment for your baby.
- You can find teething toys at most stores that sell baby products.
Are another great gift for an 8 month old. Rattles help stimulate your baby's senses and also provide entertainment.
You can find rattles at most stores that sell baby products.
Are a great gift for an 8 month old who is starting to read. Board books are durable and easy for little hands to hold onto. You can find board books at most stores that sell children's books.
Blakeley Lowry, Founder, Changing Winds Consulting